Embrace Pet Insurance
Based in Ohio, Embrace Pet Insurance
currently offers pet insurance in every state except Washington.
Well known for their customer service and
policy based on vet bill (not a benefit schedule), Embrace Pet Health
Care Insurance offers a
world of comfort to loving pet owners.
There are no networks, you can use the vet
choice. Your best friend is also covered for genetic conditions and
Built In Coverage
All Embrace policies cover:
- Accidents and Illness
- Alternative and complementary therapies
- Drugs administered by your veterinarian
- Genetic conditions
- Laboratory and Diagnostic Testing
If you have a young puppy and an older cat, you can design a plan that
fits each pet. You can choose your:
- Annual Deductible ($100, $200, or $500)
- Annual Maximum ($2,000, $5,000, or
- Co-pay (10%, 20%, or 35%)
Customize your plan further with the
prescription drug or dental illness coverage.
Alternative treatment is covered (except in an accident-only policy).
As long as your vet is a member of one of the following:
- The Academy of Veterinary Homeopathy
- The American Academy of Veterinary
- The American Holistic Veterinary Medicine
- The American Veterinary Chiropractic
Your Embrace policy will cover:
- Physiotherapy - including Veterinary
- Treatment, rehabilitation therapy, and
consultations related to an illness or injury
- Customer Bill of Rights
- Embrace donates $2 to a pet related
charity for every
- Embrace Pet Community offers deals on
gadgets and treats.
- Pet Insurance Blog
- A specialist veterinarian may require a
- Age restrictions for illness policies.
The Bottom Line
With a 30-day money back guarantee, Embrace
Health Insurance stands firmly behind its service.
The information and
products recommended by german-shepherd-lore.com are not intended to
take the place of expert veterinarian care. Please consult with your
vet and ask about using a natural and alternative approach for the
healthcare and treatment of your pet. Find a holistic vet.